This past month has been full of love, relaxation, and crafty projects!!
1. Lover’s Leap Trail in Custer State Park – This February marked Lance’s and my FIFTH year of being together. We celebrated by hiking up Lover’s Leap Trail where Lance proposed just a few short months ago. :-)
2. Homemade Power Bars – I’m always afraid to try energy bars because I have this fear that they’ll taste like cardboard. Or something way worse. So when I got my latest BCBS magazine with a recipe for homemade bars with peanut butter as the main ingredient, I had to try them. And I just made my third batch of them today.
3. Anniversary flowers. Who doesn’t love a fun, zebra-print vase?
4. Girl Scout Cookies – mmmmm Thin Mints…..
5. Teal vases – if you come visit me between now and September, we WILL have a painting party. You have been warned. And invited. :-)