Hey, look, I had enough photos from this past month to put together a collage like I used to do! Either that or *lots* more stuff happened. :-) Either way, I’m happy to share what this past month has brought – visitors, my bff’s baby bump, and bedtime snacks.
1. Catrons came to visit! Lance’s parents camped out here for the 4th of July, so naturally we had to get a photo of the whole group! p.s. Welcome to the group, Mike! :-)
2. Manual labor – Okay, so this one I’m not *so* excited about. But by the end of the summer I’ll be so glad that we have some lawn in our back yard! It’s hard to tell in this photo, but I had just wrangled a roll of germination blanket and was left covered in little green flecks.
3. Wheaties – the bedtime snack of champions. Does anyone else out there get hungry before bedtime and need a little snack? Growing up, I *always* had to have a bowl of cereal before bedtime. This photo is from the night of Steve + Lindsey’s wedding – I was tired, backing up my photos, and a little hungry. I took this photo and sent it to my mom, because she’s the only one who understands my need for bedtime snacks, and would appreciate my take on the slogan.
4. Brauns came to visit!! My parents drove their convertible out so we could truly enjoy a drive down Spearfish Canyon, followed by carrot cake at Cheyenne Crossing. ‘Twas a good time had by all. p.s. Please don’t mistake my husband for Rory McIlroy – he just really likes to wear bright colors.
5. My bff is having a baby!!! She’s due in September, and I can’t wait to meet the little one and watch my friend become a mother! :-)
6. Succulents – Thank goodness for plants that don’t need to be watered every day! These things are doing so well (minus that dried up little guy in the front of the big planter) they make me feel like I know what I’m doing. Which, for the record, I totally don’t.